HRZ 3.13% 3.3¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: GSR: Court Approval of Schemes, page-26

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Excellent initiative everyone. Lowkey has my contact email and we spoke a couple of times. Count me in also for contributions. Envisaged actions and contributions include the following:

1) If everyone could use a common group email for correspondence (say create one),

2) then we compile currently available list of everyone willing to support the mission in various ways including upkeep with the holding/voting power etc as a start.

3) Keep adding to the list email/phone contact etc as we go focussing on voting power criteria.

4) Reach consensus on intended actions - what resolutions to be voted down, directors to continue or discontinue, new directors, liaison with continuing team

5) Intended progress plan for company, target revival, further consultation etc including SH representation and interaction with board

6) physical letters, verification of physical progress and company working performance.

I believe that the SH should drive the growth of this company by monitoring their progress and communicating with management.

In HRZ case, we are all confident that there are resources worth much more than the present MC and we deserve a good return for our investment not by fluke. When this happens, it will create more opportunities to invest and get rewarded. Our inaction leads to lifestyle companies.

Happy to stand corrected, but these are my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $78.2K 2.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9059 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 251115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.