GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GSW Announces Two Strategic Acquisitions in North America, page-13

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    agree sweet Mary Jane.

Can clearly see how the purchases add scope and benefit to the current technology / customers and create a distinct competitive advantage.

i have personally seen the use cases where these would play out at large retail and open up the scope to manage contracted and PT work force... Just like Amazon is doing. Shifty is a full one stop saas for contracted last mile, for:
    batch /dispatch
    route optimization
    task / delivery management
    payroll and automated timesheet management
    data analytics and reporting

anyone bought a mattress or a washing machine recently? The majority of businesses still use daily run sheets and 2 way radios to manage their deliveries in an age of uber and Amazon where consumers want to know WHERE my guy is.

Personally, I think these are reactive acquisitions to the changing market (lead by amazon) which will allow Amazon competitors to mirror the Amazon business model.

these are terrific strategic acquisitions for our boys. A round of applause for the new executive from rocco. These acquisitions will make shifty a genuine stand alone technology.
    as a US based implementation manager in last mile tech, I do not personally know of another technology that has these features

carn shifty
    rocco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.