GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GSW - Continuation of Suspension Pending Announcement, page-47

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    It's interesting that five days have passed from the ASX enforced 17.3 suspension ("pending further enquiries") until today's request by GSW to continue suspension coupled with the announcement that PwC will be reviewing disclosure compliance and helping prepare a response to the ASX's list of questions that started this suspension.

I wonder if GSW prepared another response in the last few days, also addressing the "further enquiries", and the ASX said, "Nope. Not gonna fly. You need help." and then in comes PwC. I wonder if ASX gave GSW a choice of audit partner or of they said "Get PwC in here."

Lastly, I note that the four or so trading halts requested by GSW, including the one on Jan 24 that started this current excitement, have all been submitted by Phillip Harris, Company Secretary for GSW. But today's continuation request was submitted by Brett Eagle, General Counsel & Corporate Affairs for GSW. I wonder if the change in company officer communicating with the ASX is a part of the compliance review and PwC's participation.

Interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.