GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GSW - Continuation of Suspension Pending Announcement, page-66

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I think you need to realise that non-holders have an impartial view of the outcome of this and any other "problem" encountered by listed companies if for no other reason than to add the experience to their list of "life's lessons". I still have vague memories of Poseidon as a kid and then Bond, Skase and Judge to name others. Following those stories taught me a lot about the psychology involved in making investment decisions. I'm guessing most of you would not have been from that era and need to build up your own list of investing dos and don'ts. Believe me, it will become a very long list.

Some of the non-holders have made some very valid points and you would benefit from tyring to disassociate yourself from the investment and take heed of their comments and advice.

Sure there are the ones who are still pulling wings off flies in the back corner but they will do that irrespective. Yes, they are annoying and you can only hope they step over the mark and get given a holiday or they just become bored and move onto the next stock with a flashing light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.