GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GSW In Teaming Agreement with Patriot Defense Group LLC, page-15

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm sorry Kate, but as I have said plenty of times here, until the income from these deals hits the quarterly oiperating cashflows then it's all hearsay and means nothing to me, or plenty of other people that are holding. While all these announcements are nice and fluffy, they have zero material difference to what we were given in the runup in SP from $2 to $4+. There is nothing in them that gives shareholders any idea regarding what material impact they have on revenues.

As such, talk of $5 or $10 SP's from yourself could be seen as blantant upramping on your own part, all while accusing anyone else with a different opinion than yourself as a downramper. For me it removes any weight to the opinions that you are attempting to argue here.

I hold, but I didn't sell on the way down, and I didn't buy sub-20c although in hindsight I wish that I did. I have no sentiment in GSW as they are in the bottom drawer as far as I am concerned, however I hope that they grow revenue over the next 12 months to support a SP closer to what I paid for them, and start moving towards a much more cashflow-positive operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.