GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@MonstaAU & @roofy ... as per my previous posts... there is...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @MonstaAU & @roofy ... as per my previous posts... there is still risk...but if you can move beyond your jadedness...and trying to connect some of the dots...you would probably see that there could be a significant re-rating... in the very near future...

....BUT, I'm off to Bora-Bora for two months... so this will be my last 2 cents again for a while....so hopefully see some of you soon on the other side...that is north of $5/share

My rationale for giving these guys benefit of the doubt at this stage... is based on:

1. they have to prove in the very near future, beyond reasonable doubt, that any of the shareholders have not suffered any losses...and there are various options to ensure that this is the case. All they have to do now is to ensure that the shareprice is above $4.50 (high) and voila.... this would result in the collapse of the CA lawsuit.... and if I look at the share register realities...it would take only circa $5M-$10M to make this happen... Top 10 shareholders could easily take this company private via leveraged MBO etc.
    2. they have now managed ex-CIA counter intelligence that their product is the 'ne plus ultra' in the market, that is after the latest developments with Heineken, Pizza Hut etc.
    3. they are still justifying their $1m compensation packages while being under the investigation for fraudulent misrepresentation- penalties could mean jail time due to racketeering in US (RICO Act Indictments);
    4. At the end of the day it is all about a viable business model.... but I think the foundation is almost intact....prove of concept has been proven.... deemed successful PR stunt (logistic industry is aware of Getswift)....platform is deemed ready for full deployment (based on the fact that they are no longer advertising any roles for developers_.... and they still have say $50M in the bank.... only c15 shareholders owns 90% of the company ....how many other companies are in this position...post listing... this is text book stuff.... future exec MBA case studies;

Bottom line:
    • there are various catalyst around the corner, that may have a significant impact on the share price in the very near future, and the odds are in favour for $5/ share scenario vs a $0.10 scenario;
    • more than 90% of the stock in currently held by 'Top 20 shareholders' (assumption based on trading stats & my holding)....and there is still strategic accumulation continuing behind the scenes...see my previous posts for my view pertaining the accumulation strategy... So, stock is totally illiquid...and I agree with @roofy ....the current reality is market cap goes up $15 million when only $500K shares are exchanged... will not take much for this share to jump to $5/share in say a imminent trading halt & say a successful enterprise onboarding announcement or something in that line... which is long overdue....look at the 25th Feb 2019 statement... 'Mr Macdonald and Mr Hunter irrefutably deny the allegations made by ASIC and, collectively, will vigorously defend the proceedings'.... the only way to defend the charge is proving the contrary...otherwise they would have retracted all of their 2017 statements.... and paying yourself a ill-begotten salary, would be an absolute governance 'no-no'... and PWC would have stepped down by know if there was not a really good rationale for this....

So yes, you may perceive me as 'upramping'...but time will tell... after 'connecting a few dots'... my risk assessment is that the odds are more in the $5-$10/share region over the next two years... than the say $0.10 assumption.... that is now if management play the right cards over the next 12 months.... it is still in their control...

....and yes this maybe another Theranos... failed business model driven by fraudulent misrepresentation/promises.... but this could also be another Australian success story based on the fact that they have already proven the concept... the question is whether the proven concept is now economical/ viable & scalable....Theranos on the other hand:

• was unable to prove the concept in the end- a lot of smoke & mirrors...but not due to NDA's...which is Getswift's problem...
    • did not manage to convince PWC to oversee their governance post fraud speculation;
    • did not manage to retain 'Tier 1 white shoe lawyers' (Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan) to defend them...these guys only take on cases if there is a 90% probability that they will win....
    • did not manage to convince ex- CIA ex-counter intelligence officers that there is more to story than the current myopic narrative;
    • still manage to attract board members post the public debacle- and most ex-GSW board members still have their shares- difficult to justify this....if this is another Theranos;
    • none of the ex-exec team or current exec team have traded any of their shares post 2017...usually a sign of 'blackout'...insiders knowledge....have a look at what happened to Theranos once this the debacle was publicly exposed....

Again, I'm not hear to convince anyone... this is my view...and why I am sharing it.... I see it us 'biased public service' There is always two sides of every story....the question is what people like @roofy et al really agenda is... I can only assume that they are trying to accumulate... and trying to convince ignorant people to hand over their shares at a significant loss.... because any unbiased advisor would probably advise to rather 'hold & see' at this stage....especially after the last two weeks' news flow...it would not make sense to sell at this stage... that is assuming your are investing...not speculating....

....and yes, you may perceived my views as biased attributed to my shareholding...but it is still deemed venture capital in my eye...still in development phase...CAPEX & OPEX are still going to be far more than revenues for at least another year.... and yes, I might be wrong... but that is the risk of venture capital... my average buy price is now 31 cents....and I have not bet my house on this...only still <5% of my investment portfolio... but what is interesting is that I still can't see my name under the top 20 shareholders after I have accumulated more shares in the last c12 months than number 15 to 20 on the latest Top 20 list.... just shows you what is really going on behind the scenes.... Top 20's total shareholding is far more than reported...and yes, I am an investor, not a trader.... so how is that for full disclosure...

QED...hopefully...

.... but good luck with your decision... whatever it may be....I personally would not sell at this stage... so perplexed why some people still do.... put your sell order at $5 every day....for the next 60 days....let these fricken accumulators work for it

...again...my humble 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.