GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GSW In Teaming Agreement with Patriot Defense Group LLC, page-9

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @mrbonchapeau ... you are not getting my shares...nice try though.... but I tell you what... I will sell it to you at a 5% discount when it hit $5/share...10% @$10/share

• maybe they on their way to sign a $500M deal/year for next 10 years...delivering 250M of say condoms...pricing $2/item.... that would equate to c$85M cash to GSW/year....
    • or maybe it is not even for deliveries, route optimising...or delivery scheduling A.I.
    • or maybe the $10M annual revenue number is not even from their audited financial statements... I just had a look at the company that I used to work for and according to them they are earning 0.7% of what the actual audited number is... what is most shocking...it is a listed company...so the number is public...

Bottom line: ... myopic assumptions are dangerous....tend to be costly....don't trust everything you read on the internet....you don't know what you don't know... and inversion of reality is probably the only accurate assumption when it comes to ex-CIA management.... if ex-CIA's counter-intelligence officers are trusting them...that is good enough for me....at this stage...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.