ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: GT1: Further Significant Step-Out Intercepts At Seymour, page-3

1. 6,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Lithium future demand looking very positive for years to come!

Gold may have plenty of upside?, my thoughts:

- Countries faced with currency devaluation, some have been buying up gold to maintain their USD real value reserves - not sure how many countries have been doing this?, it must be helping the Gold price & limit any downside.

- Then inflation is pushing up input costs, this will place pressure on marginal miners - if Gold doesn't move North?, I'd expect some Gold miners to get into financial difficulties? Then lower World-wide output & costs pressures may be very supportive of higher Gold prices?

- Target US failing to meet estimated profits by approx. a third, combined with high warehouse inventory levels - is this an example of businesses buying up to avoid shortages of supply? OR are consumers pulling back with the threat of rising interest rates & stock market gyrations? Perhaps a bit of both - suggests at some point, Target will need to clear their warehouses & this will likely favour consumers, but not help improve targets profit performance until the market returns to some form of equilibrium.

- The World moving faster towards EV's & Wind-power reinforces in my mind, Lithium producers have a very bright future! I do wonder what the cost to MV manufacturers OR their engine suppliers will be as they migrate from combustion engines to EV - perhaps consumers will bear these costs? The speed of these changes will only ramp up for many a decade!

Where will these changes take ADV into this EV & Wind-power revolutionary age?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14192 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 83689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.