ADV 4.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Lithium future demand looking very positive for years to...

1. 6,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Lithium future demand looking very positive for years to come!

Gold may have plenty of upside?, my thoughts:

- Countries faced with currency devaluation, some have been buying up gold to maintain their USD real value reserves - not sure how many countries have been doing this?, it must be helping the Gold price & limit any downside.

- Then inflation is pushing up input costs, this will place pressure on marginal miners - if Gold doesn't move North?, I'd expect some Gold miners to get into financial difficulties? Then lower World-wide output & costs pressures may be very supportive of higher Gold prices?

- Target US failing to meet estimated profits by approx. a third, combined with high warehouse inventory levels - is this an example of businesses buying up to avoid shortages of supply? OR are consumers pulling back with the threat of rising interest rates & stock market gyrations? Perhaps a bit of both - suggests at some point, Target will need to clear their warehouses & this will likely favour consumers, but not help improve targets profit performance until the market returns to some form of equilibrium.

- The World moving faster towards EV's & Wind-power reinforces in my mind, Lithium producers have a very bright future! I do wonder what the cost to MV manufacturers OR their engine suppliers will be as they migrate from combustion engines to EV - perhaps consumers will bear these costs? The speed of these changes will only ramp up for many a decade!

Where will these changes take ADV into this EV & Wind-power revolutionary age?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $4.992K 38.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11446 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 62951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.