SND 0.60% 84.0¢ saunders international limited

Ann: Guidance for FY18, page-4

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Dear 48

I am a strong believer in transparency and full disclosure. I am therefore reluctant to send private e-mails. I much prefer for companies to give more comprehensive and meaningful public updates.

As I already mentioned in my previous post, I appreciate that sometimes there are sensitivities around what can and can not be said about things like client behavior.

Also, for some of the questions, you might never get a straight answer (i.e. was it site or corporate management that is really to blame?), though even the manner in which such questions get answered often can be quite revealing in itself.

Then there are questions that ought to be answered to avoid the kind of calamitous 29% intra-day share price drop that we witnessed two days ago, such as whether or not the damage will be limited to the FY'18 result or if the problems will carry over into FY'19.

SND will have to work very hard to regain shareholder trust over the coming reporting periods.

I look forward to a very detailed and comprehensive FY'18 results presentation, as opposed to brief updates that make me think your username...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $98.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 84.0¢ $409.1K 487.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 11627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.