CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    True to your word Xman.
    I agree with you about the stock and where its SP is headed.

I am not at all surprised at the honesty of the announcement (the MD is cleaning house - which had to be done, but... it should not have to be done in the first place!), but I am surprised at just how bad everything is. There will 1000% be a capital raising, but... perhaps not until the SP gets very low, to allow the game to be played for insto's etc).

Giving the mining contractor the boot...
    Slowing the plant down... that is a huge step change. With very little explanation actually given. It also gives no clear indication if this can ever be rectified.
    Lower guidance but... no AISC??
    Getting rid of mining contractor and finding ways to reduce costs across the board to protect the 'cash position'.... things are very tight!
    Mining approval delays....?
    Looking at ways to defer the planned upgrades.... why?
    Bartons - still looking to further reduce dilution (which means its still an issue)

I think I joked about MOY not being anything like BLK, but... until the MD proves himself, the similarities seem to be increasing.

Good luck to all holders. The gold sector is a read bugger to stay afloat in (except for the big end of town).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.