MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

MOY can't have a good quarter anymore. As per the announcement...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

MOY can't have a good quarter anymore.
    As per the announcement the best they can ever have is 20k per quarter. That is if everything is going with the plan & expectations. Unfortunately things are not going as planned, dilution, delays etc, etc...
    20k ounces per quarter does not make money anyway.

The stock has found a good home under 10c and will stay there for quite some time.
    Until the below mentioned things happen....

1 Production lift...20k+ ounces per quarter
    2 AISC below AUD $1300-1400
    3 Debt & Interest payments made
    4 Principle amount reduced
    5 Satisfying the low hedged ounces at AUD $1750

All of them looks unlikely. Rather a very highly dilutive capital raise looks more likely in the future. (BLK style) Things might improve in the future. No one can tell today.
    Even the new MD, the first thing he did is covered his backside.......lowered market expectations & guidance. So we can't blame him anymore.

MOY will now exist to pay Investec bank, IMC debt...and other trade creditors. Shareholders can try make money in the market but will be a very difficult ask when every man and his dog wants to sell and get out.
    It's more and more looking like BLK.

I am regretting couldn't sell all at 12-12.5 after given a second chance. But sadly took the 9's. Those people at BLK never imagined it would go to 1 cents and under.
    I sold out in June and quickly reversed when Gold broke out above AUD$2000 giving myself a second chance. It appears even $2200 is not good enough for MOY operation. Won't gamble this time. Not until the debt is repaid. When is a company going to repay 35-40 million dollars when they can't even pay the regular bills.
    Just too hard.

Yes Mr. Bittar should resign as well. When these salesman type people become Chairman and CEO/MD....things can't get better. Ray Parry......he wouldn't find his way out of a paper bag. The local petrol station attendant knows more about the company than him. Peter Cash and his dream team have destroyed the company.

Sorry, can't be anymore positive with this company & it's dream team. (Dream Boyz)
    A Joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.