VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Guinea Gold Projects Auger Drilling Underway, page-17

1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    If anyone had any doubts that graphite stocks were now coming back into favour, you need not look any further then what is happening with that other stock that I posted earlier on.

More than 200 million shares have traded hands in just over 3 hours and at one stage it had risen by a staggering 200%. That is a great performance coming from a stock that has basically been unloved for the best part of 18 months with little interest shown. Looking at it's chart, it has been spending most of that time between 3 and 5c . Hard to believe it was averaging just 3.5 million trades in total for the months of November and December of last year..

It just further reinforces what I posted the other day how quickly things can change with some positive news. Those shareholders who have been very patient are now seeing some decent reward today, and good luck to them.

Lithium stocks have all been the rage for the past 6 months or so, maybe it's now time for the graphite brigade to start showing the way.
    Todays rise will no doubt help return focus to the whole graphite sector in general . That will be great for Volt.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.