VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Guinea Gold Projects Auger Drilling Underway, page-12

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    There must be some sort of disease that hits ex-holders who continue to post on old holdings....I don't post much on here cause I got sick of old pelicans ramblings, but I must say I used to read and enjoy your reasoned posts. But unfortunately now you seem to have caught that dreaded disease.

I'm more than OK they change their drilling plans after receiving additional info from their groundwork and incorporating the new permit at Fadougou, again shows they're acting like explorers. It also shows they're not just poking holes in the ground in blind hope, but thinking about their processes and technical info to design the best sites to drill. These are only aircore holes, and shallow, but with the number of artisanal workings in the area that indicates the 'easy' ore is relatively shallow.

And to say that there's no news in the announcement, I would have thought that announcing that they have drilled 30% of their planned holes in Kouroussa is progress. The fact that they are sharing the auger dictates that delays are likely to arise. And to get initial assays by end of March is excellent news. If they were drilling in Oz these days they'd be waiting at least 2 months for results to start coming in. They certainly don't move quick, but to bag them for this announcement seems a bit over the top.

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $23.35K 4.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29143456 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1479637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 250000
Last updated 15.46pm 03/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.