VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It was good performance by Volt today. It goes without saying...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    It was good performance by Volt today. It goes without saying that there is now renewed interest in this story.

Hopefully most of the shareholders who have been airing their grievances in recent times have taken some joy from todays performance.
    A month ago we were sitting at 1c and graphite was not being spoken of in any great detail. A lot has changed since then.

The current story of what we have and what may be has not even started for Volt. We still have one of the lowest caps of any graphite stock when you consider what we currently have.

We have one of the largest graphite deposits and we have a gold asset that could prove to be very exciting, given the success other companies have had in recent times who are in close proximity to us.. So the chances of getting some good grades are reasonably strong.
    Throw in a producing graphite mine which we are currently negotiating in purchasing and you have a stock that obviously offers great potential on many fronts.

Another 74 million shares have been purchased today which clearly suggests to me that investors are now taking an interest in Volt ..

Happy for those patient shareholders who have recovered some lost moneys over the past few days and hopefully Volt can eventually achieve the success we are all wanting. It's all about timing and I think the timing is just about right.

Remember that Rome was not built in a day, but it would definately appear some sunshine might be on the horizon.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.