VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Guinea Gold Projects Exploration Update, page-73

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    most of the small cap is just a scam in my opinion.I hope VRC is not one of them.I had a terrible experience with CPH.bought at $0.62 and now its $0.034 yes that's 3.4C .
    they built a showcase plant called marinova and all they did just singned distribution contact all over the world including china.but failed to generate revenue. they suppose to be a cannabis medicine product company and now they trying to be a dope seller , belive me or not(REF- cheek their 3-4 years announcement) !!
    the regular CR was source of the money not revenue .and its was so bad and shame less that ruined the company but i guess the Directors don't give a rat about it .they get their wage.
    i think ASIC should be looking at more closely at those company because this is misleading to the share holder.(all this agreement and new contract to create hype then they forget about it .
    we write in the forum ! even fight and then end of the day have a beer and forget about it or tell every one how much was the price to believe some educated cos artist except the misses
    i really hope VRC is not one of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.