GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

All, i think there is more to be said about the 7.1 rule that...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    All, i think there is more to be said about the 7.1 rule that Hamish inferred.
    I'm going to put my money on this rule needing to be passed which would be post a shareholder meeting.
    Also, speaking to a mate who is very familiar with ASX rules and he seemed to think that this would have to be treated almost as a new listing as stock has been suspended now for more than 3 months.
    With of all the above taken into consideration, i wouldn't expect GMC to be coming back for at least another 4 weeks MINIMUM i would say IMO.

The only other scenario is relisting without any approval of shareholder meetings to issue more capital as there is no need for it (Sophisticated investor has decided not to progress with project). In this instance, relisting would still need to go through the same general hoops. However, it is likely that this will drag out as GMC would want to do everything they could before telling market the duck is dead.

Whichever way i think about it, it's going to be a while before this chicken comes home to roost. Which for me personally, i'm going to put a 6 month time frame on as i've held this long - may as well not pay tax and hold for 12 months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.