GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I think with current sentiment when the $6million is received we...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I think with current sentiment when the $6million is received we should see a rerate around the 1.4c-1.6c mark.
    This would show a market cap around the
    $37m-41m. I think this would be a fair value.

Depending on how much hype the stock gets we may see it hit the 2c mark.
    It hit 2.5c when the reciept of final subscription to make up the 13m to pay for smelters came through, so who knows.
    Also if revenue from production starts to get added into the price which I don't personally believe it currently is, we may see it sit in the 3c-3.5c mark.
    This will predominately come into effect if positive results from first quarter of production and sales. So potentially end of 2018 is my guess.

If they receive DSO approval it may sit around the 3.5c-4c mark. But once again it also depends on hype and HFT algorythms.

This is all very hypothetical and there are a number of variables which could obviously change these prices but I'm personally looking for the 3.5c-4c mark by last quarter of 2018.

Then moving forward into 2019 potentially looking for the 7c-10c mark if they can get the next two smelters going.

Christmas may came early heading into production from first 2 smelters, who knows

Cheers guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.