GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Both NSL and GMC are great plays as far as I'm concerned, NSL...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Both NSL and GMC are great plays as far as I'm concerned,

NSL management have done absolutely everything they said they were going to do this year and on time, just read through their ann's, they have built extremely solid relationships in India and with some big Chinese companies, they are literally days away from announcing production and PO's which will see the re-rate it deserves, every now and then there is a rare opportunity to grab a bargain and that's how I see NSL right now at these prices, with a bot having pushed the price down on low volume and some buyers holding off waiting for it to be de-risked with ann's of production and purchase orders but they will no doubt have to pay more for sitting on the fence, and to be honest it doesn't need any cross promoting I've been in since sub 2 cents and have no worries about where management are taking this, just wait until the end of the year when all the big boys start buying in due to the fact they are cash flow positive and about to build more plants to increase production, not to mention many other left field ann.(pellet plant, delegations, etc) you wont see these prices ever again, either way I'm in for the LT on this one and see some big gains on the horizon.

Now back on topic to GMC which is also a great play as far as I'm concerned, production isn't exactly that far off, and as we all know once that $10m hits the bank it will start to get the re-rate we've all been waiting for, probably initially to at least circa 5 cents and then onwards and upwards from there as production draws nearer and all the ducks are lined up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.