GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

At the end of the day if people are annoyed at the delays then...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    At the end of the day if people are annoyed at the delays then fair enough. It can get frustrating. For me it is nothing new. Companies at the spec end always suffer these issues, some communicate better some don't communicate at all. Having money tied up does bother me but I accept that it happens and there is nothing I can do about it and I will not let it effect my investment decisions.
    People talking about a sell off out of disrespect for the company please spare me that dribble go invest in stand up blue chips and rake in dividends and look for stable returns not rapid growth. If you cant stomach a blowout in time frame from a company making announcement then you have put too much money in.

IMO the announcement will not be mid/late January. Delays for holidays over Xmas/end of year and have been the major issue. I sincerely hope it will be early Jan but I have been wrong before.

I trust my sources and there is no reason for me to ramp in suspension. Just don't sell your shares cheaply on open because you have been waiting to free up that cash for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.