GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Guiseppe11 - For goodness sake - put some new batteries in your...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Guiseppe11 - For goodness sake - put some new batteries in your calculator and redo your numbers. I shall re explain how things work from this point on and then I am getting on a plane and getting out of here. All of the info that I am posting has been gleaned from company presentations in print or in person at various meetings that were attended by numerous people.

First point - $5Mil loan facility from Indonesian investor expired at the end of April - he didn't pull it - he is currently attempting to renegotiate the terms - the company is now talking to numerous other financial institutions - make more own assumptions.

Second point - DSO will not get gobbled up to pay wages - the new batteries in your calculator will show you this. The company runs about as lean as any company that I have had the pleasure of looking at before.

Third point - Proper managers get paid more than $100K per annum - If you pay peanuts we all know what you get. If HB can put this deal to bed he will have created a company with a market cap of around $150Mil - as opposed to a company with a current market cap of $30Mil - that is called value adding. In this instance we will all be thanking him from the bottom of our hearts - and wallets for that matter.

Fourth point - If (and I know that it is an "If" until they sign proper term sheets) GMC (or GMG) secures the necessary funding then this company will be producing smelter revenue along with DSO revenue by the end of this year - later than was originally intended admittedly but revenue none the less.

Fifth point - The "2 lousy smelters" will be spinning off enough revenue to virtually cover their current market cap in the 1st year of full operation. If that is your definition of lousy then I'll take lousy any day of the week - and then twice on Sundays.

And then finally - Sixth point - What the company needs is proper financing from professional financiers to get the project running. The DSO revenue sweetens the deal for the bankers who can recognise a money making machine when they see one.

Anyway, time to hop on to a plane. It has been a blast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.