GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Don't forget that this company lost more than 80% of it's value...

1. 57 Posts.
    Don't forget that this company lost more than 80% of it's value (opps) after the CR. They have an agreement in place to purchase 60% of what they produce in place, which they expect to be in production Q2 of 2018, if I remember correctly. Options are not until April 2019, so still plenty of time. They hit the maximum amount of their CR, they wanted to raise between 8-12 million and they raised 12 million, so that puts them in a very good position to reach production, according to one of their announcements. I would have expected them to have to go through a second CR if they did not hit $12 million, but it's my opinion that they can make it to production. This latest announcement confirms my belief, so far, as they stated they are reaching their milestones to start production in Q2 2018.

I agree that points 3-5 do bother me, but that is part of the game. You can only control what you can control. I don't think the stock will hit 6c, but others have stated 10c or even 15c. If it hits 4c, you will be in a great position for a profit, GLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.