GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Piphunter, still at it I see. Warren Buffet once walked across...

1. 231 Posts.
    Piphunter, still at it I see.

Warren Buffet once walked across the street to get a coin changed so he did not pay more than he had to in a phone booth. The IKEA boss still wears 2nd hand suits. Steve jobs didn't have furniture in his house. The facebook kid lived in a normal type home for years before buying the block, he could have bought the state.

These people do not need Ferrari's, Bentleys etc because they value their money. It's the common people who want all the luxuries in life not the elite.

that said, the elite wealthy do not throw money around, they are super rich because they understand the value of money. The secret of wealth is to hold onto money, not spend on a lavish lifestyle. Only time they spend money is if there is a valuable return on it. Once we can fathom this mentality and watch every penny that comes into our account we too will be wealthy. Their secret is simple, be conscious about what they spend and only spend if there is a decent return. And only buy what you need not what you want!

You might call us bear bashers but you deserve it mate, just give it up. Didnt you call GMC to hit 2c yesterday? another pipblunder

the sp has remained solid for one reason, people can see the value of GMC. nobody is letting it go so just buy the darn thing at market rate and be done with your pip hunting.

I am a bit tipsy after a night out, so I do not mean to offend you

As for the others worrywarts thinking of everything that can go wrong, please also give it up, you are just adding fuel to his fire.
    This Smelter is happening, Hamish bought a ton of stock. What more is there to it? Would he buy if there was a slim chance of this deal not going through?

Must I write all this? Good night
    Last edited by Red Tempura: 10/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.