GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Gulf Secures Additional Funding to Progress the Smelting Hub-GMC.AX, page-108

1. 654 Posts.
    All haters are gone,means now everybody huddle on the same boat waiting for a Pak rescue.For what it worth,I don`t think the company will just bluntly come out say permits rejected even if it does,that will do too much damage to the SP.The company is too professional for that.If you scrawl back the ANN from past 3 years,you can not find any negative.
    So even worse to worse,it got pushed back,they will quietly re-negotiate another land lease,submit to another council,and inform the market when things have made new progress.
    Even Pak backs off,they wouldn`t just say he `s gone they will wait until they hooked next investor to inform the market,Sigur has gone I didn't see that in the ANN.
    So,I guess Gary`s 0.01c target price is highly unlikely,worse case scenario,it may hover around 1.2c if the market waited too long say November,then we knew they actually failed but have moved on,to new investors and new places,and there is new hope on the horizon.
    My thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.