GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Gulf Secures Additional Funding to Progress the Smelting Hub-GMC.AX, page-80

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ok so now im awake.. and its not 2c .  

and still we have the same uneducated banter, which tells me more about your poor investment strategy and poor research more than anything else.  You don't know why your in GMC.

RE why does'nt pacman go and start for himself??.. Why does GMC need pacman??..  

Within Indo Law  for a geothermal facility.   foreigners can only have a maximum of 90% share holding.

• Operation and maintenance of geothermal facility • Maximum 90% foreign shareholding

Enter Pakman. dropped 200 k. with a balance of 9.8 on receipt of all required business approvals and permits  for 10% .  look at the projected financials. and you can see why hes invested..

RE the 50 year lease.
    the 50 year lease is a land lease which is actually a 30 year lease with a 20 year extension that can be applied for at the same time.   this also depends on if the land being leased is zoned correctly.  if not there's another application.

reading through the legal requirements to run a foreign company in Indonesia is an extensive legal process.

seems like some of you think its like going for your learners permit to drive a car.

Honestly some of you perhaps need to stop writing here and start researching specific business requirements and legalities for yourself regarding this stock.

You can search for "Investing in Indonesia" while reading through the company announcements dating back to the start of 2014.

Out of that like myself you may have a bunch of questions regarding the extensive process of obtaining business license, permits and approvals required.

Then go and ask the company specific questions on each requirement for yourself, and share with others if you so choose.

And if you don't like the answers easy.. sell.  if you like the answers hold or buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.