CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Ann: Gundaroo gravity anomalies , page-2

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    I hope someone can help me get my head around these results.

To my very untrained eye in Figure 1 of the announcement it would seem that the highest grades of silver appear at the edge of the moderate density zones.

Hole CCR30 had grades of 1.3%Cu, 1.4%Zn and 170g/T of silver and as indicated on the map these grades occurred at 228m at the edge of the moderate density zone.

From the CCU website hole CCR56 had 1.3%CU, 6.1%lead and 200g/T silver at 125m. Using my ruler on the map 125m would put it again on the edge of the moderate density zone. CCR56 extends down further into the high density zone yet the highest silver grades were above it.

The end of hole results for CCR150 and CCR56 (the only two holes that extend into the high density anomaly zone) should indicate what it is composed of. I will email the company and see if I can get some numbers and will post here if I get them.

I found the 1.3% copper grades to be very encouraging and also this quote from the website "Although the host sandstone breccia unit does not outcrop, it has been intersected in drilling over a strike length exceeding 800m, and may be present over the entire 5km strike length of the Ridge anomaly."

The VTEM results in April should provide an interesting read. Gundaroo may well prove to rival Wonawinta.

Cheers

BN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.