CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

CCU is an excellent play, there is no doubt. This company ticks...

1. 848 Posts.
    CCU is an excellent play, there is no doubt. This company ticks a lot of boxes. 22 million debt financing to be announced soon. Surveying results this April. Silver spot looks strong for next few months.

The massive amount of contracts on the COMEX this March will come to something. Silver lease rates very strong indicating a shortage as shown below in the graph. Is China responsible for the shorting on the COMEX? They have plenty of US dollars which are being devalued by the printing machines at the US Fed working overtime. Chinese got to preserve their wealth somehow. Are they shorting on the COMEX massively and keeping the price of silver low so they can accumulate physical at the LBMA? Obviously China in this case would not settle March shorts at the COMEX with physical, rather use devaluing US dollars at a premium. This supposed tactic might be a stroke of genious considering the physical silver shortage will eventually kill the paper market and the price of silver fly thereafter.

They estimate 500,000 ounces of paper silver contracts occur everyday. Now considering there is around 800,000 ounces of physical investment silver available it is obvious naked shorting is taking place to a grand scale. Funny how naked shorting is not allowed on stock markets anymore however is is allowed on the commodity market still? They can only manipulate silver for so long. The next 2 months could see some great action in my opinion.

All my opninion and may well be wrong.

from,

http://www.kitcosilver.com/charts/silverleaserate.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.