GNM 6.25% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

I agree that the drilling/work related cost of US$1,000,000...

1. 6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    I agree that the drilling/work related cost of US$1,000,000 seems way over inflated, but we did have to
    1: buy an excavator (cost unknown, but an asset now) and if we can't use it we can get the "ebay" of mining company's (Mineral Resources, our proposed new board member) to advertise it for us - we should get a cheap advertising rate
    2: build all the drilling camps
    3: barge everything up the river
    4: paid for a weeks holiday for the drilling crews
    5: paid Watts to go over there and do stuff

GSM work related costs would be the cash and shares that they get as per phases of the earn in.....

There was a post @ans25 put up some time ago with "napkin" estimates that were around $120 metre
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...668082/page-242?post_id=27285759#.W4R3cZP-hm8

Finally, as the grab samples were the key to progressing Morabisi (they were the best seen on the ASX for some time) this is now a concern for the remaining shareholders that the "proposed" new acquisition is highlighting grab samples that were done by the people selling the acquisition to use. As I previously posted, with GPP's due diligence due for completion I hope they sent Watts or an experienced geologist into the fields to get our own grab samples - just saying.

cheers

all the above IMO unless directly quoting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.