MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: GVHD Day 28 Results Presentation, page-44

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    I joined the party the other day at 1.50 on the back of the phase 3 28d results. Im actually kicking myself for not following this one more closely over the past 12months and picking it up cheaper, but it still seems like very good value compared to some other biotech's out there.

The market is niche in terms of paediatric acute GVHD, but i think this is the litmus test of the science, and after decades of promise it is exciting to see that MSCs are finally ready for prime time and can actually be used in the clinic to save lives.

The adult aGVHD, adult cGVHD, LVAD, CHF and CBP markets are all much bigger of course, and then we can start to see into all sorts of other auto-immune and neuro-degenerative diseases for infinite possibilities.

Its actually nice to be a shareholder in a truly innovative company at the forefront of modern medicine with exponential potential, even though the reality of phase 1-3 trials, FDA approval, marketing etc etc is a little more slow and dreary than the exciting science.

Like my holdings in companies such as ORE, GXY and ORE, its nice to be part of a megatrend that will shape our lives for decades to come.

I would like to add more, but lets see how the price action goes over the next few weeks first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.