SBM 7.14% 22.5¢ st barbara limited

yeah i dunno about the dividend comments to be honest......

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yeah i dunno about the dividend comments to be honest... generally speaking with some exceptions only the big miners pay dividends so I am not sure i buy into the stock isn't going up because of a potential delay in dividends when the company (correct me if i am wrong) has never mentioned the inception of dividend payments. I also do not think the company makes enough free flowing profit to prioritise dividends over reinvestment into future mines for longevity.

The fundamentals are all there as you rightly pointed out but the stock market doesn't move on news alone it moves on volume i.e. money. SBM needs accelerated/aggressive interest from investors other than retail investors otherwise we are just stuck in this same holding pattern of getting up to near $3 then getting thumped back down because it is easy profits for investors who are in sub $2 or even sub $1.

Anyways would love to hear other thoughts that have more specific data attached rather than my more "anecdotal" comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $184.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.239M 5.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105133 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 106701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.