SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

Hey @eshmun, long time fan and appreciate your input.As you...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey @eshmun, long time fan and appreciate your input.

As you state I am not in the market to scare monger as complications at depth are very common but I would say that investors should be aware of the potential increased risk. Sometimes I see a disconnect between the investors and the actual mining process, at the end of the day without good stable access the ore can not be extracted.

I am unsure if people have a broader view of the market but Newcrest had large delays at Cadia due to geotechnical issues last year:
    'The eartquake damage forced the mine to close down from April to June 2017 and resulted in a year-over-year slump of 48 per cent to the miner’s half-year (HY) statutory profit of $98 million.'
    https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/newcrest-receives-us155m-cadia-earthquake-insurance-settlement/

Im not saying it will happen and heaven forbid it does, I am just stating that if it does there isnt much left in the back catalog at SBM as another ore source, therefore making it overpriced IMO.

The tree details for stopes I have also heard of in Kambalda but now PAF backfill would be used. At Gwalia this is taken from the surface fixed plant and pumped underground via a service line to the required stoping area. This may have changed with the recent upgrades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $687.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 278140 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 744228 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.