WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Like anything in life (dabble) easier to blame someone than...

1. 2,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Like anything in life (dabble) easier to blame someone than praise someone. When things are going up no one commends or only a few. However when things go down there is always a mob ready to set a blaze a forest. I have warned peeps that the plan now on announcement will be for someone to dump another largish holding on the hope that some follow. The mistake on update was peeps had their stop losses too tight which then created a small volume spike on the sell which caused others then to join in on fear. If this was not the case the SH who dumped will have been the only one to give the shares away. I wouldn't be surprised if the dumper hasnt purchased back in already. First one out always makes some money when lemmings follow, snow ball effect!!! And yes there will always be ones who are not sincere here looking for a nice entry point.
    I will say management have done well over the last 6months they haven't lost any more money so give them a little break peeps. They have not used any hedged gold yet as they are keeping this for the future which I think was a great move too realise gold in high $1,600± now and keep low $1,700's whilst direction of gold is uncertain. If trying to paint a better picture short term wouldnt you have sold all you can at higher amount??? Enjoy the weekend peeps and the numbers will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.