A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

@Bullant We all need to remember that $15M date was changed...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @Bullant

We all need to remember that $15M date was changed recently and GXY (if they want) can reverse to previous date and give A40 more space to improve cash position.

I just hope that from now, MC will need GXY approval before he spend a dollar, make more appointments or splash more on consultants etc.

IMO, if Tribeca would not make their move, none of us would be aware what this BOD done to this company with huge potential in the future.

If we can get out of this hole and move forward, I hope none of shareholders will give any credit of "wisdom" to MC because we need to remember that it was him who put us in this situation.

While he was "finalising great deal" with "ghost offtakers" and put our survival on Burwill, GXY had a better view on lithium market and gone for cash over 100% ownership of SDV.

Cash in current lithium sentiment is a "king" today and even I don't hold GXY I must give them huge credit for this move and perhaps vision.

From business prospective one was taking "safe" approach while the other was living on credit card hoping and making us believe in: "all be alright mate".

I remember days when everyone written off SBM after mine collapse but they managed to get back and look at this stock now.

I did not sell SBM and this patience pays well today.

Maybe A40 will recover to be one of great lithium mines but putting leash on MC must be the first step done ASAP.

If not, we either get peanuts or be selling A40 under GXY code.
    I see no reason why GXY should make huge offer as their first obligation is to GXY shareholders not A40 retail.

If they have any extra bonuses, they will go to MC and Co for helping them to get BH for a song unless other interested party will emerge.

Keep in mind that no one expected "Twiggy" to bid against MIN for AGO and than Gina stepping in and having last say, like no one could see WES going for KDR.

While we all are talking about GXY, any surprises could be around the corner and that could make any decision to buy or sell harder if we start trading again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.