VEE 0.00% $1.75 veem ltd

@jg123456 greatly appreciate the link, very informative and...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202

@jg123456 greatly appreciate the link, very informative and comprehensive presentation. high-quality engineering with a great future once the Gyrostabelisers become part n parcel of any new mono boat construction.

Large scope with Potential not only with recreational boats but also with big-budget Government for military vessels as well as in the Gas and energy sector.

already working with the large boat manufacturers, and as noted before, the smaller version gyro could be a future sugar hit. as there are zillions of small boats worldwide.

there was a mention of a possible acquisition of a complementary/ competitor company in the future.

The Seakeeper site is interesting their video presentation on the tiny Gyros are beautifully made.

https://www.seakeeper.com/

I found the comment on the propeller division cross-selling gyros interesting. i liked the pitch setting device on propellers, pitching can be done without lifting the boat, is a huge cost and time benefit for boat owners.

overall lots of moats and huge barriers to entry that Veem has achieved over years of development, and this is all behind.
    Now is the time to reap the benefits and grow market share.

100m annual Gyro stabilisers manufacturing facility is already taken care off

This for Me is really a good time to enter and invest in this family business,

I have no doubts that having so much skin in the game and many years of knowledge skill and engineering accumulated will now bear fruit for them
    and for those investors interested in a boat ride.

I am excited, will not happen overnight, but as said in the presentation, in the not to distance future most new constructed mono boats will have a Gyro built-in them as a standard.

Div is already part of the policy and will hopefully grow in time.

As more orders will roll in and validate the technology the higher the GP margins will grow and will take care of SP.

I give VEEM a Long Term investment horizon, hopefully, will never have to sell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $237.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.79 $1.74 $153.4K 87.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15656 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 27151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.