VEE 0.00% $1.75 veem ltd

For anyone interested Marc the MD of Veem had a short interview...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202

For anyone interested Marc the MD of Veem had a short interview in relation to the new Gyro orders with " ****** " the online business channel
    on the 12/8.

personally I am excited about the future of this engineering company and as was said before we are at an inflection point and Growth is ahead,
    the proof will be in the pudding, or when orders roll in.

The share registry is tightly held in VEE and that will be an advantage for those already holding shares.

I do believe that once the yachts and mono boat yard builders all accept the Gyrostabeliser to be part n parcel or an integral part of modern boatbuilding this company stands a good chance to benefit, meanwhile every order big and small of Gyro's or an added contract with Government, military etc will propel us forward.

I am currently in Turkey on a holiday by the seaside ( Mediterranean ) and there are thousands of yachts around, big and small and it's exciting to think that every next-generation yacht/fishing boat will inevitably have a Gyrostabliser from a company around the world including veem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $237.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.79 $1.74 $153.4K 87.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15656 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 27151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.