CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: H1 2020 Trading Update 44% Growth YoY, page-133

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Come On Turbo - Mate we're all invested here no need to threaten.

A meme got going this needs to get to $1 to repay LTH's. It's only back to 25c but that's a huge haul ie 45x current SP and an implied MC of $250m. Pretty far fetched.

Unless you believe that EN1 can continue to grow revs and spin out of these troubles. 2019 growth was 50% v 2018. If EN1 delivers ~$24m this year we're up ~37%. Assuming declining yoy growth, but still decent growth this could take ~4ish years to get there. It's just graft from here, low on comedy and inevitably setbacks.

After reviewing 2018, 2019 and initial growth in 2020 (minus covid) the trend was there. I was also impressed (see previous posts) with Ted and team actually delivering on integrations, milestone and growth targets despite being already in a sh$tty position capital structure wise and inevitable toll that has on the team. I assumed based on the negativeness of these threads that the co must be failing on planned rev vs plan but that wasn't the case. I learned tho that the cap structure is not going to work without significant rev growth and Sal etc. rightly dig right down into this and are continuously bang on.

Left field risks relating to legal, etc. exist in many/all businesses I'm afraid. Some existential bombs under blue chips hard to believe but many may never surface. Some do eg AMP, GIO, NAB.

The job is to keep moving in the right direction and don't stop... If Jul returns to profit, trend is restored.

All numbers my musings except 2019 actual and indicative debt. Welcome debate!.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2282/2282554-29bb5a417b30b48346d79f466c79a4b0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.