RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

@Sk1nman To be at $15/share now would have been amazing, but at...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378

@Sk1nman

To be at $15/share now would have been amazing, but at same time allowed a few late to the party like myself to accumulate & lower averages for some that bought towards the ATH during that crazy Reddit rush.

The other possible outcome of course is that trials are pulled for safety, lack of effectiveness, FDA problems, leadership, cash. Anything can happen but given the progress so far, historical evidence & recent involvement of KOLs, new key RAC team many might see as a sign of further de-risking.

Worse case is we go to zero, way off of the original “Wombat SP log channel” TM.

Those with higher risk appetite may have even bought more (doubled my holdings from my original holding target) although many will be waiting for further signals of de-risking. Once more collaborations similar to our University of Newcastle announcement, perhaps COH level but most likely will need to be some form of collaboration with a BP for institutional investors to move.

10 December 2021 (was it that long ago?)
    https://raceoncology.com/race-extends-heart-protection-collaboration-with-university-of-newcastle/

Further KOL collaborations like Dr. Brian Jensen expected off the back of USA visits and attending cardio-oncology conferences but most won’t move the market as without data dropping of significance like the original COH FTO, cardio news etc.

Time for another coffee, back to enjoying the weekend and week ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $319.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.