RAC 2.37% $1.65 race oncology ltd

Ann: H1 2023 Preclinical and Clinical Programs Update, page-29

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I need to go back and re-read the announcement a couple of times, but this is needed for all of us, but would hope that taking time to digest helps some that have held a negative sentiment towards RAC while the SP & sector has dropped.

A few thoughts that might double up on what I posted above but would like to write down. In a bit of a rush & drank too much coffee this morning so apologies if its a mess, my first thoughts on this.

1. Outcomes from meeting with experts/KOLs in USA in breast cancer fields. The KOLs have given guidance that rather than spend all the money on the RAC-008 – Phase 1b/2 cardio-protection trial in breast cancer patients (to be treated with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide and who have two or more cardiovascular risk factors.) which was observational only to build a baseline of cardio data to put the funds towards using the new RC220 formula that uses an IV instead.
    2. The connection with the KOLs has provided insights into holding off on current formulation which needs the central line & can damage smaller arteries (I think?) for the IV line. US Insurance companies will jump at this over the central line even if Bisantrene is on par in performance with other drugs on a central line. Add in the cardiprotection, separate FTO then expect some massive upticks once the trials start.
    3. Once this trail is done & the scientific data is out I'll be looking for the words pharmacoeconomics similar to Triangle report that goes towards figuring out what Bisantrene is worth. What Bisantrene is worth is decided by insurance companies in the USA. USA pricing sets global pricing bench marks & pay more which is why we start with the USA.
    4. Biotech takes time. We need to give RAC time to do what they have (always) told us they will do. Let the scientists, medical trials, hospitals & patients play the part in building data on Bisantrene, let the papers be written to back up the data to be released into the scientific/oncology/cardio-oncology fields.
    5. RC220 formulation is bigger than big, and may have been forgotten by some in the months since we heard about it from Daniel & Phil. Go back and watch the interviews, read the information on hand for the formula & how it is delivered to patients, how it is administer by hospitals & then also think if you were the one paying for the treatment in a US hospital just how different the costs would be between current formula & RC220.
    6. Reread the triangle report & cross reference with today's update. Does valuation potential change with RC220 & other updates?

Again sorry for the messy brain post here folks, hope it makes sense. Posting in the hopes that those that have been either dragging down sentiment and/or changed their own sentiment recently to go back and review why they invested in RAC, where we are & what is ahead. RAC have laid it out for all previously, as well as update us today. The science will take some time so anyone expecting a quick rocket should look at trading stocks that are pumped by the regular culprits on junior mining resources then sell when they stop tweeting & posting on the SP jump.

RAC is a longer term play, it might not work out as biotech is high risk.
    As @Davisite said many times failure for RAC won't be for lack of effort, but only invest what you can risk to lose.

DYOR, not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.