VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Couldn't agree more. A lot of people suffer from selective bias...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Couldn't agree more. A lot of people suffer from selective bias and confirmation bias. It is a function of human psychology. The attuned investor is always open to opposing ideas and will weigh them against his/her investment thesis. They will review, interpret, implement and then execute based upon that information. No one holds for every.. Even Buffet ejects companies which face disruptions such as his reduction in IBM.

I was a VOC holder early last year and saw the red flags then, and decided to get out. People are very quick to disregard opposing views. Especially on this forum. I was also recently a Myer holder too and saw the red flags before December xmas sales and the now covenant debt issues. Both investments I reversed my positions and outlook for the companies. I went from a strong supporter to a strong detractor. An investment mentor of mine told me once, all stocks should appreciate in value, that's the easy part. The hard part is identifying the ones to eject. Whether that's covering a position or reversing, minimising downside risk is most pertinent. Very simple philosophy but holds true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.