CAT 0.49% $2.05 catapult group international ltd

How exactly are you predicting they are "losing chunky up front...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    How exactly are you predicting they are "losing chunky up front sales" and "second half will be flat"?

As I can recall on the call, an analyst said their track shows they are winning 70-75% of tenders and they are guiding towards FCF positive FY21.

The CEO has only been there for 3 months. He has highlighted the company will morph into a SAAS model for elite teams, which hits upfront earnings but overall is a long term positive. He probably first still needs to do the rounds, see some more teams, large clients, sales execs etc and get an idea where the issues are, what are the opportunities, who needs what etc. I'm not sure what exactly the market was expecting yesterday, in my opinion it was executed really poorly.

It's completely premature to think he will come out batting about some massive growth plans, win/take market share at whatever cost, come out with a secret new revolutionary product etc. It would probably do more damage and cause the market to panic even more. I'll wait till FY20 result and make a call then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $536.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.07 $1.96 $685.8K 340.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2457 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 8790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.