EXL 0.00% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

Here is the clean version.I am not a construction worker, I just...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Here is the clean version.

I am not a construction worker, I just don't make derogatory comments about an entire profession because I think I am better than them.

Nobody should base any investment decisions based on anything said on Hot Copper. I have very clearly pointed out I am not trying to tell anyone to buy or sell this stock, and have repeatedly stated my intention to sell it and the price at which I plan to sell it. Open and transparent. All I have said is people should not be persuaded one way or the other based on purported magic charts or somebody with a vendetta against a Director of the company.

Their accounts clearly show the impairment for estimated loss of net realisable value of the inventory. The balance remains listed as inventory on hand, as an asset. There is an entire section in the report about this, so I don't see how they are being misleading in any way. They clearly state they have had to impair a large part of their stock as they had lower than anticipated sales. It is on page 14 of the report, for anyone who wants to consider it for themselves. Again, clearly not a good outcome. Conduct warranting a class action or ASIC / ASX action? No.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.285M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.155K 1.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 905105 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9642057 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 200000
Last updated 11.26am 13/06/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.