EXL 12.5% 0.5¢ elixinol wellness limited

To be fair. PB did not fail at growing hemp! He did a good job...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    To be fair. PB did not fail at growing hemp! He did a good job growing organic hemp to get the high quality for CBD oil, but the market is flooded with cheap hemp biomass by a million growers out there hoping to make some money.

The big mistake so many made is to throw everything into the high margin "drug" level type of hemp where there is so much hype. He got the company into the classic bubble where companies are valued not by their real earning but some imaginary future earning. This is happening all the times in the stock markets around the world. It becomes a speculative gamble for people to game their money. It would be nice if ASX limits the listing to companies that they can only raise a small amount if they do not make a profit and also ban the stock from trading until the company has a positive return. That would help investors to avoid losing so much money.

I think that honest and resilient business people should cut the losses and pull back to a core that is profitable and grow the company again when they figure out what to do. They just don't do that. They should sell what they can, reduce headcounts, reduce cost and get to the level where they have enough cash and have a small business that will last for 5 years and buy the time to figure out what next to do then grow again. Just forget about trying to get investors' cash and burn it again for the hope of "personal" gain. This whole stock market game is to borrow people's money and cook up your own fortune cookies. The retail investors become gamblers betting on the stock prices.

My order of HempFood stuff will come this week. I will have some idea if the products are any good. I don't mind supporting this honest part of their business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.505K 351.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16339967 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11289662 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 9544
Last updated 14.40pm 06/06/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.