NXL 1.73% $4.82 nuix limited

Ann: H1 FY2021 results announcement, page-76

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Lot of people here saying it's "so cheap", its only cheap compared to yesterday. What about y'day being costly based on over the moon blue sky mirage presented by previous owner?

It may go up a bit but I am not so sure till we see next set of positive numbers, averaging down is such a mug's game, I am in share market from 2008 and was in 37k losses (luckily I am successful in realestate being bought houses in Strathfield, Homebush, Concord West, so no need to pity me thankfully) till last year; during lock down with all the time on hand, when I analysed my trading history, most of my losses circled back to averaging down by catching the falling knifes in hope it will go back up and not even once I averaged up over 12 years. Ironically covered those losses and into profits over 2020-21 (though being such down year) by following one simple rule, average up. Some of my big success in averaging up this year is CGF & KAR. Not sure why it was so hard to average up and took so long for me.

Please note that it's not any financial advise but just my experience. Good luck & take care.

I sold my NXL shares today for 2$ loss of each share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.82
Change
-0.085(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.583B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.90 $4.91 $4.75 $5.717M 1.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2669 $4.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.82 97923 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.