ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

This report should have been set out better. You can present the...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This report should have been set out better. You can present the facts without throwing ones that could be taken the wrong way by a novice investor or focused on by a downramper/shorter in your face on the first page.

However this is going to make the next report look substantially better. the growth figures will stay the course and I'm quite sure we wont have a quadpay like one off expense to confuse the plebs and wet the appetite of the wicked

This is a long game people. We just got spoiled by all that green and now we expect it.

My advice. get off HC. Don't google zip share price for a week and come back when Afterpay is trading again. Their results are much easier to process for an average investor and they've thrown a string of other announcements in there too for good measure. We need them to be successful even though I'd like to bridge the gap because they drive the whole market more often than not and should stabilise our price if we are still all over the place.

We will probably trade sideways till then unless some news articles actually focus on the only stuff that matters in the report like that 130% YoY. The Tv news tonight could be painful, suggest don't watch it.

Break time, most of us are long so no point watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.