OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

For me a share consolidation tidies things up and makes the...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    For me a share consolidation tidies things up and makes the company look more respectable - nearly 5 billion shares on issue is a terrible look and certainly puts off larger investors. Otherwise OEL will just continue to look like a penny dreadful - maybe it is a penny dreadful. It might seem to be simply window dressing, yet there are plenty of stocks that have bought on new investors that are not part of the old baggage, post a consolidation. It's all about perception . Then the CEO buying shares gives added confidence to shareholders and anyone sitting on the sidelines. Two very simple things that can be done immediately whilst we wait for other aspects of the business to come together.

If none of the above happens all you get is a stale old share price with nothing new happening, and with longer term holders like Joseph and others exiting as they are rightly fed up with an aging BOD that lacks innovation and spark . Just my view. Make some small changes whilst some of this mess hopefully gets sorted out, or sit back and be content with the share price trickling painfully lower.

Then, and I agree with others on here, work on getting rid of the stench of this debt facility (MA's wonderful legacy !!!) , then if all goes well, consider starting to pay dividends. All the above in combination I would like to see happen over the next 12 months. All of the above in combination is what will bring in new investors. Again, just my view. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.