CTT 2.32% $1.69 cettire limited

Buying in ...is always difficult ..what's the best price...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Buying in ...is always difficult ..what's the best price ..will it weaken and what about the externalities that could impact on all markets?...I could go on or just say this is a strongly growing company with great management and plenty cash...how do we value it..well I would give it a multiple of 10 times revenue...now it's about $40 million ..so a cap of $400 million adds up...the present cap is $556 million ..question where will it go ..I guess that another $25 million of revenue this quarter making total revenue to date ie $65 million of revenue would give a cap of $650 ...$2 plus a share ..if you are prepared to consider a possible $90 million of revenue for the year to the end of June...then 10 times $90 million is a cap valuation of $900 million ...that's about $3 a share...at the best this is a calculated guess ...at worst poking a stick in the air...read it as you may .suffice to say I have more than a meagre sum invested in what I consider to be a company with major international growth ahead....but markets are highly elevated based on all measures and a correction could bring prices back...with Biden's large budgets of trillions we can expect further sweeping tides of money flows through world markets for some time....so best guesses suggest a market correction may still be some time away perhaps 2023 rather than 2021 or 2022...possibly enough time to see significant positive movements in revenue in 2022 and the accompanying price movements in SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
-0.040(2.32%)
Mkt cap ! $642.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.87 $1.66 $10.98M 6.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 813 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 20618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.