CTT 1.48% $1.66 cettire limited

I think the next step is to contact Bell Potter the Brokers who...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    I think the next step is to contact Bell Potter the Brokers who did the IPO..ask if you can speak to the Analyst who was involved in writing the research behind the IPO and have a chat.
    Before contacting the research analyst my advice would be to read thoroughly the IPO document found in the ASX releases ..you will find this document on the ASX website under CTT with any other releases ..read them all..print them all off ..build a dossier read it well ...after a thorough chat with the Analyst then call the company and speak to the person involved in Investment Relations ...you won't get numbers but they may give you a better feel of the company.In the end after total familiarisation ...you must keep a daily note of opening price ,high price of the day and closing price..You must keep a note of daily volume and monthly volumes ..again from the ASX website..You must do this every day on seperate sheets for every share you hold ..write it down ..across the page for each day...spend time reading these numbers ..print of the 3 month ,six month and yearly charts for all shares you are going to follow....since CTT is very new from its recent IPO there is not much information .
    However you can gauge the...Primary trend ..the major Direction of the stock...and the secondary trends ie the movements between the Higher Highs and the Higher lows ie the tram tracks.
    I have studied Stock Markets for years as an international fund manager and as an stock analyst ,research Manager and stock broker ...Now after more than 50 years in investment I can assure you... you will have many books to read and lots of research reports to spend your time studying .We all continually learn from others .
    We are merely dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants peering into the future .. May you have a healthy, happy, and wealthy journey and never invest money in anything until you have totally familiarised yourself with it like you are doing just now..You are starting off with the right attitude ..make sure you keep it...and be very successful and teach others as you grow.ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE A SURE THING IN THE STOCKMARKET SHORT TERM OR LONG TERM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.025(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $623.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.70 $1.60 $2.224M 1.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4461 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 4415 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.