CTT 7.25% $1.22 cettire limited

Ann: H1 FY21 Results Announcement, page-7

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    I just cannot get my head around the huge increase in revenue and if the full year revenue is about $80 million with that huge rate of growth...then 10x revenue for the cap of the company takes us to about $800 million .. This suggests about 3 times the present price of $1 and with a continued strong growth in earnings it would suggest in three years a couple of billion dollar cap or $6 a share..Now I would call that a very good investment outcome!!!! ..just talked myself into buying a few more shares!!
    Hope I don't start smoking funny tobacco or I might say $10... but you know I've seen more amazing things happen in StockMarkets.
    With huge growth....a huge bank account ,terrific management ,an outstanding platform dealing at the luxury end of the market with very well known international brands and a very clever marketing strategy...a high share price is more than possible.
    It seems there is great value locked up in this Company.
    Now with a very limited number of shares available for trading and a strong shares position held by management it would not amaze me if my whakky bakky suggestion of $10 over 3 years happens..Especially with the prospect of a possible buy out by a Major ...and a savvy management that knows the Real Value of this little Gem and is smart enough to pull it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.