ATL 0.00% $1.03 apollo tourism & leisure ltd

Apologies meant to say Ord Minnet stockbroking "lighten",...

1. 7,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Apologies meant to say Ord Minnet stockbroking "lighten", Morgans has a hold and 35 cents price target on ATL.

Global mortality rate , from anything, did spike back in March 2020, the virus was very good at taking out certain vulnerable people unfortunately. Since then the death rate , from anything, has been normal, so does suggest COVID is being blamed for things it shouldn't be at the moment. But given how deadly it was early on, it made sense to analysis it for a year and get the vaccines done.....My advice is still that COVID was produced artificially in a lab, but a bit like the fact that JFK was clearly assassinated by the Mafia, it might never come out officially due to govt embarrassment.

Pleased with last week's ATL price action, let's see if we can close a bit higher again next week, domestic tourism about to pick up and ATL should benefit for mine even if global tourism is still 12 months away, Qantas plans to resume all flights in October.. If ATL was going to break down it should have by now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.