ATL 0.00% $1.03 apollo tourism & leisure ltd

The results are much like i expected them to be. All of the...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    The results are much like i expected them to be. All of the reasons given are plausible and well explained. There are some positives to be drawn from the results - Canada is managing to do better than most of the operations and now represents a greater proportion of revenue than it did in HY20 - a huge whack of orders are held for RV units yet to be built ($49m +) - the company is downsizing to match current internal rental demand and holding good cash reserves and funding headroom to ramp up purchases when things pickup - caravan and RV sales are booming and heavy discounting is not required to reduce the fleet when necessary. In other words it could be much worse if they were not reacting to the market quickly and tried to ride it out without downsizing. I guess the comeback will be as long as it takes for both international and internal borders to open permanently with certainty and a little bit longer for business to stabilise again. In the meantime those holders that got in at the lows and even holding at todays figures will stand to make some money on the way back up with each positive trading update. Me - back in the bottom draw until ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.